What you need:
- Fruit Crunch Ryvita (the deep red packet)
- Crème Fraîche (300ml pot, don’t buy the fat free kind – it’s packed with sugar)
- Chia Seeds (3 tbsp)
- Ground Almonds (1/2 cup/around 4-5 tbsp)
- Rose Water (a glug – you’ll need to taste it to see how much you want. I got a 190ml bottle for approx £1.50 from ASDA)
- Sunflower Seeds (to top with)
- Berries (I used dried cranberries and fresh blueberries and again these are to top with)
This is so super easy and should make enough to last a full work week (5 days) and will take about 5 minutes if you’re super slow at mixing.
Empty the crème fraîche in to a mixing bowl, add in the chia seeds and ground almonds, mix this all together. Add a teaspoon at a time of rose water, stir and taste as you go, once it’s to your taste it’s pretty much ready to eat!
Spread the mixture on top of the Fruit Crunch Ryvita as thick as you want, top with sunflower seeds and berries and that’s it! A delicious breakfast that will last days! (Store just the additional crème fraîche mixture in the fridge to keep it fresh).
Give it a go and don’t forget to leave a comment below!